Thursday, April 1, 2010

Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow- Plato

Why is it so difficult to lose weight?
Not become the next Naomi Campbell.. I mean losing like 20lbs

I didn't know it would be so hard. I'm not on any yoyo diet or following any lose weight quick schemes. Those never work and when they do, you gain the weight back twice as fast.

I know how to lose weight: eating properly and working out.

I started doing that but really, it's hard to make time for the gym. The eating part is easy. Eat just enough to feel it. Don't overstuff yourself and don't eat high calorie foods.

I feel like I need a gym in my room so I can make time to work out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I am busy with something every minute of the day. But, with my schedule, I can either go to the gym in the morning--which is weird because I hate the gym showers and I'll be icky after. OR, I can gym in the evening, but then I can't because I have to go home for other responsibilities.

I wish the pounds could just come off.

Anyways, I am trying to lost 20lbs by June. That is two whole months, so it is safe and realistic.

Here goes nothing...


Until next time,

Zenag

No comments:

Post a Comment