Saturday, January 9, 2010

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant-- ROBERT MCCLOSKEY

Hi all!

This is 2010. Such a big number no? Doesn't it sound like the title of film about the future? Clad with robot doctors and flying cars? Well open your eyes and realize it isn't. It is the present and whether you like it or not, scientists haven't invented automatic feeders nor have they perfected personal 3D televisions.

What happens when you meet people who just don't understand what is and what isn't? When they choose to blind themselves to facts that are too clear to ignore (by most of us anyway).

I just can't understand why certain people refuse to see what's obvious... Now I know you're all wondering, what is Zenag speaking about? Well read on blogville...

Exhibit A: A clearly obsessive young fellow who just does not hear or see anything the way it is meant to be heard and seen. Talking to him just does not bring the results one expects. As words escape your mouth and travel through air, there must be some change happening because he receives a twisted version of your meaning. To him, no means probably. Back off means try harder (or differently).

But wait though, I just said I don't like you, I don't want you, I never did and I NEVER will. I can't remember ever being more confident in myself. At best, I originally started talking to you because I guessed you to be a 16 year old boy having a school-girl crush.

WRONG! You are really 2 years older than me and you have no idea how to relate to other humans. You are obsessive and dull!!! You are dull dull dull! You've never had anything interesting to say and I always sigh when that blue and white msn box opens up.

Fortunately for you, I am quite a nice person. I gave you way too many chances thinking you would figure it out. I did however quickly realize you will never figure it out on your own and so I helped you, TOO MANY TIMES. How many times do I need to tell you? How many ways? Being nice with it, rude with it, snobby with it, just plain saying NO!

I'm tired of it all!

Anyway blogville, he crossed a line again today (he's crossed it before but I gently tipped him back, I blame myself). No tip today. I just had to push him over the cliff.

Get out of my life! Really. It's clear I can't deal with you because I'm ready to put these weekly headaches behind me. And I know my friends are tired of hearing these stories.

Wow For the past 3 years this young man has tormented me and taken advantage of my niceness. Well no more. Good bye and good riddance!

Sorry for the boring story readers, just had to get this one out there.

Until next time,

Zenag

No comments:

Post a Comment